Portuguese translation services are becoming increasingly sought after, due to the current need to communicate in other languages. The search for translations is common, and even free services can be found. But are these services of quality? An effective translation goes far beyond the literal translation of the text. In order to have a content…By Magma Translation
We are seeing a very rapid development of technologies today, and the demands for translators show no sign of weakening. In fact, the technical translator is increasingly dependent on information technology (IT). For his technical portuguese translation services, his adaptation to these technologies is key. Translators and translation companies that fail to adapt become obsolete.…By Magma Translation
Magma Translation is offering Portuguese Translation services in 50 countries to date. We use the advanced technologies that help us to to be the most important Brazilian translation company to date. This translation technology allow us to build glossaries that are can be used on the projects. Understanding the terms technology Think about a excel with…By Magma Translation
About this Translation Memory It is a huge multilingual Translation memory from the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Translation. The content of the TM consists of the majority of the documents comprising the Acquis Communautaire, which is the entire body of the EU legislation, i.e. regulations, treaties and directives adopted by the EU, as…4 CommentsBy Magma Translation
Can you imagine a World Without Language Barriers?
You can be the first to experience a new kind of wearable technology.
We are giving to 100 Magma readers the opportunity to WIN this amazing smart earpiece.
You only have to share this post one time and CONTACT us with your Name and E-mail.
By Magma Translation
1) Why do you specialize? What are the benefits and drawbacks of this approach? My main specialties come from my English Literature courses. My Bachelor and Master’s Degrees dealt with many literary themes and as a Greek native speaker who was taught these courses in English I felt that it was a lot easier to translate…By Magma Translation
1) Why do you you specialise? What are the benefits and drawbacks of this approach? As a translator I specialize mainly in legal, business and financial texts. Specialization shows a level of expertise and you can target specific markets especially if you combine that expertise with professional experience in the field. Personally, my experience as an…By Magma Translation
1) Where/Why do you specialise? What are the benefits and drawbacks of this approach? I’m a Greek Review Expert. Benefits: You can concentrate on one thing and therefore produce higher quality work. You can ask for higher rates. You can attract clients more easily. You get to help your peers. You have little or no competition. Drawbacks:…By Magma Translation
1) Why do you specialise? What are the benefits and drawbacks of this approach? I love foreign languages so I give exams and I succeed to pass to this university department .In the start I wanted to study English literature. When I went to university I realized that I like this field…By Magma Translation
1) Why do you specialize? What are the benefits and drawbacksof this approach? Whether to specialize or not is a very controversial issue that I have experienced before, during and after my studies. I understand those who support that it is better not to specialize because translation industry, most of the times, is…By Magma Translation